As a San Francisco Sheriff’s Cadet, you’ll join a diverse workforce that helps protect public safety and enforce the law. Duties include:
- Assisting sworn staff with maintaining building security
- Conducting searches and monitoring security equipment
- Providing directions inside public buildings
- Answering telephones and helping with correspondence
- Providing office and clerical support
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
Find out when the cadet job is open
- Visit the San Francisco City & County Careers website
- Click "Notify me of jobs"
- Enter your name and email address
- Type "8300-Sheriff's Cadet" in the keyword search bar
- Type "1 Doctor Carlton B Goodlett Place, San Francisco, CA" in the location search bar
- Select "Entry Level" in the Level of Experience drop down menu
- Select "Other" in the Function drop down menu
- Select "Full-time" in the Type of Employment drop down menu
- Check the box to receive email notifications for the Sheriff's Cadet position.
- Be sure to click the "Create Job Alert button"